Tools in My Healer’s Tool BoxFeb 26, 2008
I had the opportunity to be a guest lecturer for Paula Mathews class of grad students at the U of Arkansas.
I wanted the class to be experiential and hands on learning. The time flew by. We discussed Human Energy Dynamics and did a few exercises getting to play with the 5 movements of energy: diffuse, pull, contract, push and stop.
Here is a list I put together for the students: Tools that are in My Healer’s Tool Box. I didn’t have enough time to go over this list. So I invite the grad students (or anyone else) to ask a question on the material below or anything else that was discussed today.
Tools in My Healer’s Tool Box
- Shamanic attributes / clairvoyance
- The ability to move from consciousness to unconscious to the collective conscious
- Body Mirroring, interpreting pain as information
- Subtle Sense Perceptions of Energy Field
- Understanding the mapping of the Human Energy Field
- Ability to use sound to give rise to information
- Ability to use sound to restructure the Energetic Field
- Translating sensations into cognitive awareness
- Compassion / Unconditional Love
- Active Imagination
- Guided Meditations
- Observations skills
- The ability to meet my client in their contracted places with non judgment, and compassion
- The ability to navigate the inner territories with out losing a sense of self
- The ability to ground myself and client
- The ability to simultaneously activate Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta states
- The ability to lucid dream for my client
- The ability to recognize and reflect client’s inner wisdom
- Discerning quality touch