Joyful Healing Clarity Card Collection
Together we can contribute to the individual and global possibility of clarity, compassion, and purpose.
For me, healing is full of joy. And using the Joyful Healing Clarity Cards is a big part of that enjoyment. I created these cards to help people distinguish between a body sensation, an emotion, and a need, and to offer concise, specific, and doable actions.
In July 2021, we successfully ran a Kickstarter.com crowdfunding campaign. We extend our heart-felt gratitude to all whose participation brought this project to fruition. Together we are fostering healing and hope globally.Buy Now
Introducing the Joyful Healing Clarity Cards
Needs and Desires
To increase self-awareness and better communicate, we need to become aware of our feelings and be able to name them. These cards help you to
- Accept your feelings and emotions as a natural part of your inner landscape
- Communicate your feelings better as you build an emotional vocabulary
- Help others communicate their feelings as you become more empathetic and receptive to their expressions
Body Awareness Deck
To access the inner wisdom of your body, we need to better understand when our body communicates with us. These cards help you to:
- Nourish, strengthen, and restore your health and physical well-being
- Become aware of physical sensations and symptoms and validate them
- Listen to your body, respond to its signals, and take action for your well-being.
Needs & Desires Deck
To recognize and acknowledge our needs and desires, we need to recognize and name them in a non-judgmental way. These cards help you to:
- Accept your needs so that you can find ways to meet, release, or transform them
- Identify how you want to be treated and learn to communicate your needs and desires in a direct and clear way
- Enjoy your daily life more as core needs are met
Soul-Care Strategies Deck
To promote empowerment, inner peace, growth, and vitality, we need to practice strategies aligned with our needs. These cards help you to:
- Connect your feelings and needs with simple doable actions that foster self-care
- Be in harmony with your flow by selecting a constructive next step
- Reduce anxiety, stress, and depression by taking action to bring relief and healing.
How the Joyful Healing Clarity Cards Collection Works
For Therapists, Counselors, and Coaches
These cards help people to distinguish between a body sensation, an emotion, and a need. The strategy cards specifically offer concise, specific, and doable actions.
Important Feature is that the background color of the feeling and needs deck are distinctively different so that the client can easily see them and reflect without getting confused
Words are intentionally written so that both client and therapist can read them. Words are on each end and on the sides. Their ‘mirrored’ design makes collaborative healing activities between client and therapist, couples, or pairs within a group setting, easy to coordinate and fun to do.
The kinesthetic action of flipping the playing cards draws people in and they more easily respond to the word on the card than they could initiate voicing it.
In sessions, my clients’ stories and memories will pour out after resonating with one of the cards.
I have used these cards with couples and they are amazed to learn what their spouse has been feeling yet unable to articulate until seeing it on a card. They are more open to feeling, more open to sharing, and ultimately, more open to healing.
"My wife and I used these cards after a workshop with Joy and were blown away at how much they revealed for us. Things we didn’t know about ourselves and especially each other came out into the light where we could talk about them and heal. I recommend these cards to everyone."
“I first experienced these cards in a session with Joy, then I bought a set of each deck and used them in my quiet time. Now I share them because they’re such a great resource. Helpful to use alone or with others. They make great gifts, so you’ll want to buy two sets!"
Marie Wood, Ph.D.
“The Joyful Clarity Cards have become an essential part of my practice. The cards assist via recognition prompts with empathy-building and increased assertive communication. They are helpful with individual, family, and couples work. These tools to enhance my practice.”